5 Important Social Security Questions You Should Know
For many retirees, their Social Security benefit forms the foundation of their retirement income plan. In order to make sure you get the most out of your benefit, you should have a solid grasp on this complex matter.
We can help answer the following questions:
- What is your Social Security amount?
- What are options for when and how to file for benefits to help achieve your maximum lifetime income?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your Social Security benefit?
Creath Financial Services, Timothy G. Creath and Gradient Advisors, LLC are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency. This content is for informational purposes only and should not be used to make any financial decisions.