I work with a firm that has a proprietary Portfolio Analysis Review (PAR) process. It gives you a detailed breakdown and thorough written analysis of your entire investment portfolio. The PAR process combines powerful third-party statistics with a simple, easy-to-read report so you truly understand the possible risks and rewards of your current investment portfolio.
How the PAR Process Works
- You will gather and provide brokerage statements to me with a completed Risk Tolerance Questionnaire.
- The firm will analyze and conduct a comprehensive Portfolio Analysis Review.
- Morningstar Rating (1-5 Stars)
- Fees and Expenses
- Performance (1, 3, 5, 10 years)
- Risk Exposure (as measured by standard deviation)
- Allocation and Diversification
- I deliver the Portfolio Analysis Review which includes the proprietary Portfolio Pilot report and discuss the findings.
Please consult an investment advisor before making any investment decisions. The information herein is for informational purposes only and should not be used as the sole basis for making an investment decision.